Carla Harris is one of the world’s most senior Black women in global finance. Highly successful and respected, in her first book Expect to Win she shares advice, tips, and strategies for surviving in any workplace environment. While climbing the corporate ladder, Harris had her own missteps and celebrated numerous victories. She vowed that when she reached senior management, and people came to her for advice, she would provide them with the tools and strategies honed by her experience.
“Carla’s Pearls” have become the centerpiece for her many speeches and television appearances. Now, Carla shares these valuable lessons, including:
* Authenticity: The Power is You
* The Ninety-Day Rule
* Perception is the Copilot to Reality
* The Mentor, the Sponsor, the Adviser: Having Them All
* Leverage Your Voice
* Balance is a Necessity: Use Your Passions to Achieve It
* Expect to Win: Show Up with Your Best Self Every Day
Expect to Win is an inspirational must-read for anyone seeking battle-tested tools for fulfilling their true potential.