- Enables you to create best–of–breed visualizations using the preferred web programming language
- Examines assorted visualization approaches and techniques
- Offers detailed, step–by–step instructions for building specific types of data visualizations
- Explores charting techniques, how to create and customize maps, and the use of D3 and Ignite UI
- Shows how to develop interactive analysis and visualization projects
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e–books sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
About the Author
Graham Murray is a software architect specializing in building UI development tools.
Vadim Ogievetsky is a data flow processor at Metamarkets, where he works with data visualization framework development.
Joseph Lowery is a professional web designer and online trainer with courses on website and app creation as well as data visualization at Lynda.com.
Wrox guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think. Written by programmers for programmers, they provide a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.