Learning by doing is the best way to get to grips with new ideas, and graphic design is no different. Weaving together creative strategies and design principles with step-by-step Adobe software guidance, this unique book helps you to immediately put into practice the concepts as you’re learning them so they become second nature.
Covering all the introductory topics a designer needs to know – from working with colour and layout, to editing images and designing apps – this fully updated edition of the hugely popular Graphic Design Essentials includes plenty of hands-on instruction and real-life examples to give you a thorough grounding in the fundamentals.
This new edition includes:
– Coverage of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
– Examples of designs from the UK, US, Canada, Europe, Hong Kong, China, the Middle East and Australia
– Smaller supporting activities alongside major project exercises
– New design formats, including apps and infographics
– Downloadable resources to use within the software instruction
Još nema komentara.