Providing authoritative, everyday guidance in the diagnosis and management of children with congenital and acquired heart disease, Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners is the go-to reference of choice for pediatricians, family practitioners, NPs, and PAs-as well as medical students, residents, and fellows. The 7th Edition of this core text comprehensively covers every aspect of pediatric cardiology in an easy-to-read, practical manner for the non-specialist, bringing you completely up to date with all that’s new in this fast-changing field.
- Covers everything from history and physical examination through preventative treatment and the management of special problems.
- Incorporates all of the latest concepts and most recent developments in pediatric cardiology.
- Offers highly accessible content through the extensive use of numbered lists, easy-to-use tables, and explanatory graphs and diagrams.
- Features new chapter outlines, as well as a new larger size and two-color format for greater readability.
- Provides fresh perspectives and expertise from new author Dr. Mehrdad Salamat, who joins Dr. Park for this 7th Edition.
- Synthesizes the most important references for generalists in a Suggested Readings section, ideal for additional reading in greater depth.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.